1) We stretch to maintain a healthy spine and joints by working flexibility, joint stability, and keeping a nice strong core. Some folks call this mobility, or a dynamic warmup, or a million other things. The points is always the same though…healthy joints, strong core.
2) We Lift some weights. Nothing fancy, we focus on the doing basics, and doing them well. Paying attention to proper technique will not only keep you injury free, but help you get the most out of your time at the gym as well. We’ll focus on compound movements- Squatting, Hip Hinging, Pushing, and Pulling. What that means is that we’ll work the body as an integrated unit, helping us become stronger and more coordinated at the same time.
3) We bust a sweat. Swinging kettlebells, pushing sleds, and slamming ropes can all be part of the repertoire.
1) We meet with you 1-1 to go through an orientation session. We’ll show you around the gym, get to know you and your goals, and show you some of the basics. This session will give us a good idea of where to start with you.
2) We give you a program. You don’t have to guess what you’re going to do each day…it’s all written down for you on a sheet of paper stored at the gym. We typically write 3 workouts (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) and adjust the program every 4-8 weeks.
3) You come in and bust out a workout…with the help of a coach. Come in any time that we’re open, and there will be a coach on hand to help walk you through your program. Coaches will you show you new exercises, adjust your technique when necessary, and help you select the appropriate weights. You’ll work at your own pace, in the company of other awesome people, under the supervision of a qualified coach, all while listening to some of the best playlists this great country has ever known. What’s not to love?